This page is a good starting point for anyone new to the Financial Canadian blog. Here I list 10 blog posts that will give you a sense of what this blog is all about, and will give you a crash course in personal finance.
- Ten Guiding Principles of Personal Finance
- Seven Ways to Make Education Affordable
- Pay Down Debt or Invest?
- My Favorite Quotes About Investing
- The Sharpe Ratio: Measuring Risk and Return
- Analyzing Stock Volatility
- How to Pick the Best Online Broker
- Successful Networking Tips
- Bonds for the Beginner
- Big City Lifestyle – A Newcomer’s Perspective
As well, I’m a huge believer in reading good books. That’s why I wrote my post Three Books That Have Shaped my Investment Philosophy. Here are some books that I strongly believe will make you smarter about your finances and will shape you to be a better investor.
Disclaimer: Clicking these links will bring you to an Amazon page where you can buy the books. If you purchase them, i get a small commission. I only recommend books (or other products) that I use myself and have personally benefited from. Read the Financial Canadian’s full disclaimer here.